SHAPERZ 2021 TICKET – TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHAPERZ 2021 TICKETS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to SHAPERZ 2021 (the "Virtual Event")! We hope you enjoy the Virtual Event.
The below terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to your ticket to, and your attendance at, the Virtual Event, (your ticket being the "Ticket").
By registering your ticket to and/or attending the Virtual Event, you agree to the below terms and conditions (these "Terms") between you and Finnovasia Limited ("we", "our" or "us"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not register the Ticket.
1. THE VIRTUAL EVENT
The Virtual Event will be held between 24 May 2021 to 25 May 2021. Further details regarding the Virtual Event, including the proposed agenda, program and platform of the Virtual Event, are set out at https://www.shaperz.hk.
2. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THE VIRTUAL EVENT
We may amend these Terms and any Virtual Event details at any time – including by adding to, deleting or changing provisions to these Terms. If we do so, we will notify you by changing the Terms on this webpage. In addition, if such changes are (in our opinion) reasonably material, we will give you reasonable notice prior to such changes taking effect.
3. CHANGES TO OR CANCELLATION/ SUSPENSION/ POSTPONEMENT OF THE VIRTUAL EVENT
- make alterations to the programme, agenda, speakers, hosting platform, dates, and timings of the Virtual Event; and/or
- cancel, suspend or postpone the whole or any part of the Virtual Event.
4. YOUR TICKET AND THE VIRTUAL EVENT
5. TRANSFER OF TICKETS
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- grant us a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence and right to record, film, live-stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of the Virtual Event (or any part of it), in any media (e.g. in future marketing materials). If you have any concerns about this, please notify us prior to attending the Virtual Event.
6. DATA PRIVACY
- Hong Kong data privacy laws
8. PROHIBITED MATERIAL AND BEHAVIOUR
- any political materials to be shown on the platform;
- Any unauthorised materials for trading (including any goods or items using unauthorised event logos or brands);
- unauthorised recording, live-streaming, and videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at the Virtual Event.
- any other act which (in our opinion) interferes or effective operation of the Virtual Event.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
- software, internet or issue with the hosting platform
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts;
- non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors;
- interruption or failure of any utility or public transportation service in Hong Kong;
- any event outside of our control that has an adverse effect on the Virtual Event, including:
- any public demonstration or protests; or
- any governmental action that has a material adverse effect on the Virtual Event; and
- any other circumstance outside of the Organiser's control that leads the Organiser to believe (acting reasonably) that the Virtual Event cannot be effectively hosted, or where significant changes would need to be made to the Virtual Event in order for it to be hosted.